Please note that large items like, e.g., backpacks are not allowed on the tournament site. Purses may not exceed A4 format. We'd like to inform you that there may be a longer waiting time due to heightened security measures. We kindly thank you for your understanding.
In close proximity to the TC Weissenhof there is no more parking available. This is due to the construction work at the Maybachstraße and the construction of a container facility on the opposite side of the Killesberg/Rote Wand. According to the arrangement with the city of Stuttgart the residential streets around the tournament sites are blocked. Therefore, it is strongly recommended to arrive by public transportation using the VVS and/or the P&R grounds. Please use this overview: http://www.vvs.de/download/Verbund_Schienennetz_PR.pdf
For your arrival and departure we recommend the following:
1. Travelling by Public Transportation (Deutsche Bahn)
Take the railway to Stuttgart Main Train Station (Arnulf-Klett-Platz). From there you can take the Stadtbahn-Sonderlinie “Killesberg” or the Stadtbahnlinie U5 (both in the direction of Killesberg, travelling time is approx. 5 minutes) and the bus line 44 to Killesberg (travelling time approx. 10 minutes). Alternatively take the bus line 44 to Killesberg (travelling time approx. 19 minutes). The trains and buses run every 10 minutes.
2. Travelling by VVS railway, subway and buses
The tournament site is only a few minutes walking distance from the Killesberg (park site and the Killesberghöhe) and well–connected to the public transportation network. The tournament site can be reached as follows:
- All railway lines from across the region Stuttgart stop at the Main Train station. From there you can easily switch to the “Stadtbahn” or the bus.
- Take the special subway line Stadtbahn-Sonderlinie “Killesberg“ from Möhringen and the Stadtbahn U5 from Leinfelden via Degerloch, Olgaeck, Charlottenplatz, Schloßplatz, Main Train station, Stadtbibliothek directly to Killesberg – runs every 10 minutes.
- Take the bus line 44 from Westbahnhof via Stuttgart-West, Charlottenplatz and Main Train station directly to Killesberg – runs every 10 minutes.
- Take the bus line 43 from Stuttgart-Feuersee via Charlottenplatz, Wilhelmsbau, Liederhalle, Doggenburg and Kräherwald directly to Killesberg – runs every 10 minutes.
- Smartphone users can choose their own individual connection with public transportation using the apps „FahrInfo Stuttgart“ or „VVS Mobil“. These apps can be downloaded for free in the app store. More information can be found at: www.vvs.de/aktuelles/veranstaltungen/ and www.ssb-ag.de.
We recommend to definitely use the public transportation network. Your journey will be much more comfortable and you will arrive on time at the MercedesCup.
Your MercedesCup ticket is valid for both ways if you use the VVS-Network.
3. Parking close to the tournament site
On the former exhibition site at Killesberg (P10 on Peralerstraße and P11 on Kräherwaldstraße) parking space is very limited. If you want to save time and avoid stress we recommend using our P&R parking lots with complimentary Shuttle Service.
The parking at the Killesberghöhe, in close proximity to the tournament venue, is availaible.
4. Park & Ride parking lots with complimentary shuttle service
On the weekends of Saturday 10 June and Sunday 11 June as well as on Saturday 17 June and Sunday 18 June and on Wednesday 15 June 2017. The Shuttle is running from 9.30 am till 8.00 pm.
The following P&R parking lots are available:
- Parkhaus Mercedes-Benz-Bank (Address: Siemensstr. 7, 70469 Stuttgart-Feuerbach)
From there you can use our complimentary shuttle service starting at 11 AM on the weekends of Saturday 10 June and Sunday 11 June as well as on Saturday 17 June and Sunday 18 June 2017.
- University of Vaihingen (Address: Pfaffenwaldring 21 and 59, 70569 Stuttgart)
From there you can use our complimentary shuttle service starting at 11 AM on the weekends of Saturday 10 June and Sunday 11 June as well as on Thursday, 15 June, Saturday 17 June and Sunday 18 June 2017.
5. Travelling by Plane
If you are travelling by train please use the city railway right below the arrival hall of the Stuttgart Airport and stay on until you arrive at Stuttgart main train station (approx. 25 minutes). From there please take the Stadtbahn-Sonderlinie "Killesberg" und Stadtbahn U5 in direction Killesberg. From Killesberg station, walking distance to the MercedesCup is about 5 minutes.
We wish you a safe and pleasant journey!